assistent – Kotryna Opanavičiūtė
heels – Deichmann, top – Lindex, trousers – vintage
– wear a cotton top or an oversized men’s shirt for a day casual day look
– pick a share blouse for a glamorous evening outfit
– avoid cheep, clingy material
– stick to plain, straigh-leg versions (free of cuffs, bulky pockets, etc) to create the longest line possible
– classic turtle neck sweater is a perfect match for a chilly day
– experiment with color and be careful with patterns
– wear heels. always
you already saw this jumpsuit in a post in dunes from my holidays in Lithuania, so I wanted to show you how great this jumpsuit looks in a more urban background too. putting on a pair of heels and the right jacket makes all the work.
this Monday I feel kind of playful and surprisingly in a mood for color. you might have noticed that I’m totally into fall, so you aren’t going to hear any complaints about summer leaving. let’s fill up our closets with turtlenecks!
pants – Kęstas Rimdžius for Decolte, sweater – 2nd hand
photo by Basia Pawlik
after an awesome relaxing Sunday I want to share with you this last outfit of my mini series.
this one is probably the most laid-out of all four. totally casual and totally comfy. once again I’m pairing summer pieces with heavier autumn clothing. these pants might not be the best choice for winter or late autumn but you can certainly go through September dressed like this.